50 Years of Railways Electrification
In 1976 USSR celebrated 50 years of railways electrification. The first electric suburban line, the Baku-Sabunchi-Surakhany line, went into operation in 1926.
- Just title label.
- "Baku-Sabunchi" electric suburban train. 1926.
- First soviet electric locomotive VL19-01 (VL means Vladimir Lenin). 1932.
- Electric locomotive VL-22. 1938.
- Electric suburban train SR. 1947.
- Electric locomotive VL-23. 1956.
- Electric locomotive VL-60. 1957.
- Electric locomotive VL-10. 1961.
- Electric suburban train ER-9. 1961.
- See also